Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back to Business


Yea. I agree.

Since I moved the blog, my posts have become increasingly abstract. I guess its that black background, which I chose at the time I set up the blog but now I cant figure out how to change it. Makes me feel like my writing has to be all introspective and moody. And since no one I know is on blogger, I don’t think I can even ask for suggestions on how to change it. I'm still figuring this shit out.

But let’s get into the realness.

DENISE RICHARDS IS A HOMEWRECKER! Whoa. Crazy. I remember reading that Heather Locklear saw naked pictures of a family friend on Richie’s email but who knew it was her friend Denise? How about that for friendship? It’s just crazy. And now they are just having a field day of love in front of any cameras and not even noticing that it causes a real question mark on her recent allegations (the Charlie shit). Because if you’re a homewrecker, no one really wants to take everything you say or do as genuine and honest. Not that I think Charlie Sheen didn’t do all those things. Cmon. It was in crazy detail. But still. Who can you trust here?

Then we have this alien baby Suri Cruise. Now I read somewhere that the name was most def not randomly picked out of a baby book because listen: 1, If you take away the C and the E in CRUISE, what letters are left? 2, Tom was born in Syracuse, NY (SURI CRUISE?), 3, Ron L. Hubbard died in Big Sur, CA, 4, The headquarters of Scientology in England is in Surrey. Cmon? RANDOMLY? I just don’t know what to make of this whole thing. What is up? Why is Katie Holmes described as vapid and vacant in every article where Tom is described as maniacally petting her like a teenager? Something is UP with this. Something... and I want to get to the bottom of it.

And is BRITNEY friggen pregnant? Cmon. Is she? She’s holding a press conference on May 4th? When is that? Next week? Damn girl, making me wait to find out what's going on in that uterus of yours.

And did you get flowers yesterday? Yea, because I did (see pic) and then I read online that it was “SECRETARIES DAY” though my boss, when she delivered my flowers, called it “PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE DAY.” Um, way to spin it, spin doctor. Ha. But she did say, with my title raise coming, I wont be eligible for the flowers next year. Hmmmm... flowers versus title raise. I wonder which one to go for? Seriously. These are great looking flowers (Flor-Als).

Today’s Outfit: Long black crepe trousers from NY & Co with black pointy Mossimo shoes. Bright blue pinstripe button down shirt tucked in. No accessories. Hair pulled in a high bun. Bangs to the side. Black eyeliner and Rimmel bronzer. All business.

Yesterday I took a bike ride and my legs today feel so sore its hard to walk. They hurt before I even got on the bike from stretching the other night at yoga, and by stretching, I mean that I pulled my legs to the point where it HURT because I was embarrassed by exactly how unlimber I really am. I didn’t want the instructor to see how far I could honestly go while touching my toes and stuff so I really pushed it. Yikes. It still fucking stings and its like Thursday. Right? Today is Thursday?

Today’s New Product Alert: Contact lenses cleaner with moisture lock... some new kind. I’m not even sure of the brand name (just looked it up: OPTI FREE EXPRESS) but it comes in a green bottle and they have this new solution with moisture added when you put them in the little holders while it cleanses... Dude. I don’t even really wear my lenses but this cleaner is like amazing. Totally makes you feel like you are putting in a new pair every time you put them on. So nice.

And BFF is T-minus what? 3 days? Where is BFF when you need her? ALASKA. Sup. Sexy.

Yesterday’s Proof that I’m Not Crazy: http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060426/NEWS/604260491/1116/NEWSREWIND

We had cookies from a local bakery dropped off yesterday and today we had sticky buns from the Publick House. I cant even describe the happiness in words. We love our reps. Even the dirty ones.

No comments: