Friday, June 23, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 2 more hours to go. Why do I get this sick anxious feeling on Friday afternoons? I know for a fact... it's not that I just have it on good authority--ok? I KNOW that eventually the clock will turn 4:30 and I will be leaving this place, getting into my beautiful truck and driving home... I know this will happen. But right now, at this moment, I just cant ever see it actually happening. I feel like it's never going to happen... This afternoon might as well be in sllllllllllllllllooooooooooooowwww mmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooo.

Today's Play on Playa: Dont act like you dont find some comfort in being alone in your vehicle. Some solace at the end of a long day or adventure... singing to a song you know by heart in a cheesey way only you would admit to yourself. And dont act like you dont listen to music that brings out your current PMS moods like sad Billy Joel songs about struggling Long Island fishermen that makes you cry every time you hear that line, "I've got bills to pay and children who need clothes. I know there are fish out there, but where God only knows..." Cut to me, singing along to PARIS HILTON'S Stars Are Blind in Main South Worcester. What. You dont love it? LIAR.

I hear thunder. This is aggravating. All week long... perfect 90s, sunny... passing thundershower at night to cool things off. PERFECTION. As soon as the close to the work week approaches, RAIN. THUNDERSTORMS. POSSIBLE FLOODING. And, more RAIN. Sweet, aint it? EFF YOU WEATHER GODS!

Kayaking yesterday with the sunflower seed was great. Or are you a pumkin seed? I cant remember... mi espanol leaves mucho esta desiro. (that's "my spanish leaves much to be desired," for all you non-spanish speaking folks out there, ok?)

Today's Lesson in Cultural Competence: How come when DJ, my Haitian co-worker, wears her hair in a head wrap with a pretty scarf, she looks smokin hot? How come when I do it, I look like the biggest fucking moron on the planet?

Ok. That's not actually a lesson, it's more of a thought provoker.

Today's But I Saw it on TV?!?!: Where are the WHITE CHOCOLATE M&Ms? WHERE? Because I cannot find these anywhere and I must have them. MUST.

Today's Contents of my Lunchbag: yogurt (didnt eat it), granola bar (ate it, reluctantly), apple cinnamon cheerios (ate em, LOVED EM), rocky road fudge (ATE IT, like, @ 9am). I also went out and bought a Wendy's BLT salad.

Ok. Well, since I've been staring at this screen for about 10 minutes without anything else left to write about, I'm going to hit publish... Mmmmmmmmmkay?

Have a good wkd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin Seed, technically, but I do enjoy sunflowers. Just don't forget the SPICY part!