Yea, leave it to my momma to figure out the Bayer mystery. Apparently, and I did not know this, headache-specific meds use caffeine to ease the pain. I had no idea. So that explains the heart racing effects at 2am. Especially since the last time I had a caffeinated beverage was in '86.
So I brought some jewels in to work today and got some great new advice. One of my co-workers frequents craft fairs so she knows whats up with displays and closing the sales versus just having people browse the goods. Great stuff.
I'm also working on lining us up for some local craft fairs this fall. And I do mean cranking. I have called a bunch of old ladies from the boonies and have some local shows to attend and applications coming our way. Should be interesting... one is in a NURSING HOME. Sup, old ladies... want to buy some JEWELS? Ha. That may be a wkd that we need to bring in some of the scarves b/c I dont really anticipate them being able to pronounce SWAROVSKI beads nevermind want to buy them.
Today's WTF: My boss has asthma and bronchitus. HI THANKS. Can I have some of that JUST BEFORE starting my new job? Pretty please?
I'm cold right now. I just may have to make some tea. God knows the tea in the community kitchen has probably been there since the beginning of time. But whatever. My hands are freezing. See? Its already begun: the cold snap.
WHAT IS UP WITH EVERYONE TODAY? WHERE IS EVERYONE??????????????? I havent gotten a single email today except from Deeznuts. And he doesnt count. Hit me up. I'm bored. I'm the Lame Duck, remember?!?!
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment