Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bayer Sucks

So last night was my last big hurrah. My last event! Wow. How awesome does that feel! Except that when I was feeling pumped that it was my last time cleaning up, I was kindly reminded that I agreed to help with Art in the City next year and thus would be cleaning up that night too. Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

And then when I told my boss I was gonna roll into work around noon, she gave me a disapproving look. And I go, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? FIRE ME??? And she laughed so hard... it made me laugh. And it was good. Leaving on a good note is key.

So last Friday, I just have to recap... Today's HOTNESS: Roger Waters. Seriously. Man is HOT. And he's 62 years old. Dont care. HOT. The concert was great, except people on the lawn were very drunk and loud and talked through the first half, which made me want to kill people esp when they walked right over my blanket. But Dark Side of the Moon KILLED it and then the encore made the entire night worth it. And good thing M wouldnt let me leave before it started just to avoid traffic. WTF is my problem? Avoid traffic verus watch a rock legend close a show.... Hmmmmm.

Today's Guys Just Dont Get It: I was wearing a very cute cowl neck shirt yesterday and M was sitting on the couch. And he looked over at it and lifts the cowl neck up and examines it. I'm like, what? And he goes, Oh, nothing... that's cool. I like that shirt... that neck part looks like it can come off. But its attached! Omg. I almost peed myself with laughter. Did he really think I'd wear a detachable cowl neck? Seriously.

Today's You Have to Eat There Before You Die: MANGO. The best. Right off 85 in Milford. Try it and you will never think about food the same again. Its Thai but its the most amazing food in the world. And I'm not a foodie so this should really mean a lot to you.

Last night, M and I had matching headaches. So right before he came to bed, he got us Bayer and we each took one. About 2am we were both up and he's like, I cant sleep. And I'm like, I know... my heart is racing and I'm sweaty. It had to be the Bayer. It was making our hearts race. Is that because its asprin and we never take asprin and it thins your blood? Can someone explain this?

Today's Termination: I met with HR today to get my termination packet. Doesnt that sound all warm and fuzzy?

Today's Trust Issue: Last night, M accused me of getting late night texts from god knows who... What he didnt realize is that when my phone dies, it makes these little beeps. And since I had it on vibrate, my phone was vibrating to let me know it was dying. Dumbass. But what does he do? He puts my phone on the charger in the morning when he wakes up so by the time my ass leaves for work, I have a fully charged phone. He does stupid crap one minute and then makes up for it the next. Men.

Today's Creative Juices are Flowing Again: I bought new jewelry supplies. Finally. I had waited long enough... at least 2 months. And now I'm counting down the minutes until I get the goods. I cant wait to make some new stuff. I have an idea for the Hamptons Line... I had collected the smoothest rocks off Long Island Sound and I want to make that into a high end jewelry line. We're also creating a website in the near future. Stay tuned.

Today's Whoa My Hair is Disgusting: I need a cut BADLY. I need my bangs back and I need a new color. I'm going on Friday. I will be taking suggestions until Friday afternoon.

Ok. I feel like I had more to post but I'm sitting here with nothing else to write. So if I remember something, I'll post later. Peace.

No comments: