Thursday, March 29, 2007

I hate March.

Ever hear a dude try to pronounce Clinique? Like, not a metro dude. A real, straight up American guy. Try it sometime. Its fucking hiliarious.

Also, ever notice that if you watch the news, you are inevitably going to become a Debbie Downer? Yea, it just happens... You cant eat good old American white bread anymore. Dog and cat food contains rat poison. Multi-vitamins are loaded with lead. People die. People lie. You cant trust the government. You cant trust your nextdoor neighbor.

Is it really any wonder that I get lost in the land of Perez Hilton?

Also, I bought my tickets to Alaska this morning. In a cold sweat. See? It was a LOT of money. I say tickets PLURAL because I am buying not only my expensive ass ticket - but M's too. For his 30th birthday gift. Plus, its not til the end of June and I could feasibly die or have something go terribly wrong by then. This is why I dont plan things and half the things I do concede and plan - FAIL. I hate committing. Then there is the fact that the tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Scary stuff. I'm still in a sweat over it. But when I think about Alaska with two of my greatest travel companions in one place? Yea, it makes it seem all worthwhile. Fucking ALASKA! in June!

I think I will keep the blog afterall. I find that sometimes I have really random things to share. See above. And besides, Katie, how else will you know what's going on with me? PS - Did you raise a ton of money last weekend? Sorry I didnt make it. Evidence that supports the above - I didnt commit either way on your invite reply thing. But I did end up owning the couch all weekend.

I still feel sick even though I'm on antibiotics. See? That just goes to prove that I didnt need them really... I prob just had a cold and not sinusitis - as I was diagnosed. So here I am taking unnecessary amounts of antibiotics which will inevitably cause me to have a greater resistance to such treatments and cancer in the future. (I saw that on the news.)

4 comments:

Leeanne said...

Dude, imagine how much of a Debbie Downer I've become being in the news. Kids got sick at an elementary school from drinking milk yesterday...because the dairy left cleaning agents in the milk machine. wtf.

anyway, ALASKA sounds awesome and please don't give up the blog. I might die of boredom if you do.

Anonymous said...

Feel better! And HOORAY for keeping the blog! And have an amazing time in Alaska. Bring me back a sled dog.

Anonymous said...

Antibiotics also cancel out the pill, FYI. This message has been brought to you by your local Planned Parenthood. xo.

Anonymous said...

Yippee your here to stay!!!

The party went great. We raised $2000.. half way there..