Monday, July 30, 2007

2 things...

1. THEY CANCELED CLASS TONITE! Why? I have no idea. DONT CARE!

2. MY PRAYERS FOR CLASS BEING CANCELED HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. Oh wait. Sorry... Number two is that someone used my email address to register at eHarmony. Ha. So basically all day long I've gotten matches sent to me for men 45-55 in Tacoma, Washington. How inneresting.

Also, I watched Premonition - skip it - and The Holiday - watch it - this past wkd. I learned that I make a great mojito even if I'm by myself making them. I make a terrible campfire with wet wood. And I also made some gourmet smores while on the phone with JK.

This wkd was so busy... it's kinda a blur. But fun. Thanks, Cm, for being my buddy, my buddy and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! She's kinda the closest thing I can get to a twin since we were asked if we were sisters on Sat.

I love eating plain blueberries. They remind me when I was little we had a lot of land next door that was covered in blueberry bushes and we used to harvest bowls and bowls of them - for free. Now that a house has landed there and the IDIOTS cleared all the bushes, I pay $4+ for a teeny box even though they are in season. I really need to start doing that pick your own thing... but who has the time to sit and pick blueberries people? Note: If you do this, can I pay you to fill me up a quart? Or just ask me to go next time you are out and I'll make the time.

Things are great, folks. Just perfectly happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My oldest friend- the closest I have to a BFF- is coming home from Hawaii in 15 days. And we always go berry picking, it seems. I'll get you some.