there'd be days like this. There'd be days like this, Momma said...
Aint it the truth.
Anyone have any good recommendations for carpeting? So far I've come up with Rotmans. I want to buy the rug this wkd during the tax free holiday. Please forward all suggestions my way ASAP. I'm kinda not sure how to buy a rug. Its one of those things if you havent done it, you are just clueless. Though I do have a measuring tape. I assume that's the first step.
Also, I am on a new home buyers program kick. If you know of any, let me know. Hey, maybe I can get in on one of those assistance programs with low interest rates or whatnot. Why not? I'm American. Maybe I should use something my government has to offer. But if I find out these programs are for illegal aliens or immigrants of some sort of poverty level unattainable by anyone who works for a living, well... you know.
I also plan on using my own brain and saving a ton of money. That means sacrifices. I'm willing to make them. Pure unadulterated desperation has officially set in. In fact, I've had approx 3 mental breakdowns over the wkd. Now, it's enough with the dumpster and time to snap the fuck out of it. Seriously. I can buy a home. I will buy a home. And I'm going to do it before I'm 30.
In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy living in a home (as opposed to an apt). There are all kinds of things you can do in a home. Such as remodel. Such as hang out on the porch and grill stuff. Garden. Walk around in bare feet in the grass. Mow the lawn. Snuggle with a puggle. Or a golden retriever. Have a campfire. Store kayaks. Many things... I love houses. Just in general.
I keep meaning to set up an Ebay account too. It's one of those things on the list. I have some Patriots tickets to scalp and maybe some jewelry to get rid of. Yea, remember I used to make jewelry? Me either.
Other updates include Matt and I are going on dates. Driving range and kayaking. We'll just ignore that other "date" moment when I had the 2nd mental breakdown. Otherwise, things are going along well. I'm not sure what the future holds, but I'll tell ya what: NO ONE FUCKING DOES SO WHY DO I STRESS SO MUCH ABOUT IT?!?
Also. I love this product. Sun spots are disappearing like wildfire. Works like little miracles spreading melanin-reducing satellites across my upper cheeks. Kinda makes you want to buy it now, doesnt it?
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can buy the house next to me!!! 250,000 with a big deck and a nice pool!! plus you will have great neighbors
Post a Comment