I already LOVE this week. And it can only go up from here.
This morning, I took some time out to read the first chapter in my new book for class: Advertising Principles and Practice. And I truly LOVED it. It was hard to put it down, in fact, because even in just the first 30 or so pages, I learned a lot and 90% of it was applicable to life here at CU.
And for fun, I learned that this atrocity was perhaps the greatest example of advertising EVER. I also learned the difference between the hard (tires prices slashed in half!!) and the soft sell (image of a baby inside a Michelin tire). And how VW got its mojo back.
Ah. Learning is key.
I hope you all had a great weekend. What did everyone do? I did just enough partying, just enough outdoorsy things, spent just enough time with the family, and ate just the right amount of bad-for-you-foods. Was really a good time to be outside and just enjoy life. And I truly needed that. I was running a wee bit off course there for a minute. But I'm back.
Going to go look up organic nail polish and hair dye. ;)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment