Is it me, or did we all just notice that Ray Allen is HOT. Jesus. I had no idea a guy this cute was playing for the Celts or I probably would have watched the entire playoff series. Or not. But I did watch them win and while I was filled with "Baaahstin" pride - I couldn't help but feel a little twinge of, well, severe unsettlement.
It should have been us in February. And this win does not make up for it. In fact, Belli, sitting there in one of the front rows with his blonde hag of a wife? It kinda pissed me off. Why didn't you go for a field goal instead of trying for a fourth down??? WHY.
Ugh.
Still not over it.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you know that Ray Allen actually is Jesus?? Jesus Shuttlesworth that is in the movie He Got Game.
Post a Comment