Why I love America.
Oy veh.
So people. I have to share this with you all, even though most of you will not like to read the following:
I spoke with the resident expert on climate and energy here at the university I work at and she said that there is no solution to gas prices - and this is just the beginning of upward prices.
The only thing to watch now is that people will change their actions and be faced with hard decisions, ie. living in the suburbs or living in an apt where you have access to public transportation. And this has everything to do with political administrations, which over the past 20 years, have all managed somehow to not be able to accurately foresee the future. So in essence, "we've all been screwed over, believing in cheap oil and basing our decisions on that for years, blindly."
Hello, next Great Depression.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment