So far, it’s taken me to my fav Vietnamese restaurant with my fav lunch date. Please note: there is nothing better than Vietnamese Pad Thai with Chicken. Other than that, it’s taken me to the Graduate School of Business Management where I’m thinking about pursing my MBA.
Whoa.
Yes. I’m debating starting a new master’s program because I currently HATE the one I’m in. No worries tho. I’m sure being 45 and still in school is ok in some parts of the world.
Shit, the rate I’m going, I’ll never finish.
It’s as if I can’t quite close the deal these days. And that applies to many aspects of my life. Do you ever feel like that? Or am I, again, uber-analyzing every inch of my life? Maybe I really do need to not sweat the small stuff because basically I sweat EVERYTHING. I should own stocks in Dove underarm deodorant.
Today’s Cant Wait to Try That Out: We are doing this during our trip to DC. Even my mom is going to get on that thing. Priceless.
Today’s Just Between Us: Don’t do it, BFF. DON’T DO IT.
Today’s Well, There’s a First for Everything: I dropped a class for the first time in my entire academic life. I have never add/dropped anything before. And I gotta tell ya, I feel weird walking into class tonite after having already missed the first class. I’m prepared to be that jackass who is not on the attendance sheet.
Today’s Just Because: DAYUM.
Enjoy the pool, you lazy bastard.
2 comments:
details??? what master's program are you now?
Thank you!
Post a Comment