Today's Tip to Avoid Insanity: DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH A HOUSE THAT IS OUTSIDE OF YOUR PRICE POINT.
Today's Tip to Avoid Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes: Do not bring a tub of Fishers Popcorn to work.
Today's My Brother Thinks I'm That Fit(?): When I told him I was thinking about taking up running, he told me that instead, I should check out training for a triathalon. Seeing as I love to bike, and was thinking about running... But SWIMMING also? Is there such a thing as a di-athalon? Because then I may be interested. I would have to start waking up earlier and biking and then come home and run after work. I think if I set my mind to it, I can do that. Wait. Am I just suffering Olympic withdrawls?
Today's Wow I Forgot How Shitty a 5 Day Workweek Really Is: Oh wait. I just said it all there.
Guess I'm a little blog-rusty.
I'm anxious today. Something is def up here... Yest I had a spat with a co-worker. Smoothed everything over because I just kept repeating: Be Professional. Even though she is raising her voice and mocking something you said... Be Professional. And honestly, it worked. I even threw in a fake voice cracking just to really make it genuine. But I feel like people here take their job way too seriously. Hello! This is not Johns Hopkins!! NO ONE IS GOING TO DIE! And today, the same co-worker got into an even bigger spat with another co-worker. Ugh. Needless to say the atmosphere leaves a little wanting. I just try to normally stay out of everyone's way. And that's how I'll keep on getting through the week.
Sorry. I need to pee. Peace.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment