Friday, October 03, 2008

New Stuff

I just realized that I dont not like the word: CONTRACTION. That's a word, right?

This dress is genius!

This is gorg... I havent been able to get a use out of a normal handbag in years though. I feel like I use my LL Bean tote or my Diane Von Furstenburg luggage tote way more. I have lots of stuff to carry. And until school is done, I probably wont actually need to buy a purse. But the color here is all kinds of right.

I also want desperately a heavier version of crochet tights. I want like, sweater leggings. Cute ones. Let me know if you see these somewhere.

However, shopping is on hold for a while... I'm thinking I need to save more money for the house just yet. Damn you, interest rates. Cant you just come down? Like a kitten in a tree?

That reminds me that I miss my Squeak toy. He's seriously the best. You would love him.

No comments: