Sometimes you read some quotes and you just gotta laugh. This story, this Raiders owner: Is he for real? Was he educated in a cartoon? WTF.
Anyways, last night, driving home from class, I tuned into some random radio station and it was playing a books on tape chapter from Alice in Wonderland. And I was captivated by it. I seriously started to picture it. It was the first chapter when she's all lazy and dreamy... and then she's falling in the hole with the rabbit and the potion that makes her big and the cake that makes her small... and I was struck by the imagination of it all. And the fact that you can kinda of string together different themes... like about how Alice is very self-serving. Everything she needs, she just imagines and its there. Course, we know its all a big dream, but its just so awesome, right? I forgot how much I loved watching a good Disney movie. Now its mostly those Pixar or digital movies. And they are ok, but there is nothing, NOTHING like the classics.
Speaking of movies, I finally got a cable box, which means more to watch on TV. People, I now get SoapNet. HELLO: 90210!. Cant wait. I have been watching the new 90210 but only because Kelly and Brenda are on that shit. And I love me some Brenda. I always hated Kelly. Prob because she had it all and then she had to go and steal Dylan?!? And then make it out to be like Brenda is the man-stealing ho... Look. I wont get into it, but there is something about that show that is just my generation. We grew up watching that and its something I'd like to see more about. Sue me.
Also, last night my fav new show - Dirty Sexy Money came back on with a vengence. LOVES IT.
Today's Wow, I better get on that: Another friend has told me that she's pregnant with her second child. Ok.......
Today's I wish I didnt eat all of it: My french toast bagel was good, but sometimes a whole bagel is just way too much bread. And a half is never enough. WTF. Maybe they need to make medium sized bagels.
Today's Outlook on the Economy: Looking pretty well static. Not much going on but the bill is likely to finally pass on Friday. We'll see how this trickles down to affect regular people like myself shortly.
Today's Patriots News #2: I saw on Perez that Giselle and Tom are eloping. WHATEVER YOU DOUCHE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GET A HEADSET. Be part of the team.
Ok. I have a meeting soon and some emails to reply to before I attend that. Hop scotch.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment