

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12676374/
America’s oil companies have a chokehold on the government that is so strong, we will likely not see this happen for another 20 years. Until the oil fields dry up. Until there are no more reserves. No more Alaskan wildlife refuges. Ice caps will be melted. It wont happen. It wont happen because a few white guys make too much money and aren’t willing to give it all up for the good of humankind.
Sometimes I think about the hypocrisy of it all. Just the plain old unoriginal BULLSHIT hypocrisy. And its infuriating.
So I will just file that for the rest of the day... I have enough stress.
The earrings are now on a whole new level. A co-worker offered me $25 for these ones (see pic) & said I should could get that much, if not more, because these are pieces of wearable art. Oh, I like it. But I will still totally not charge that... not even close to that. We’re just starting out. I’m going to go in like a lamb on this one. And M seems to be the only fan of the headbands, since the only outside compliment I've gotten is, You look like a 15 year old girl!
And where the F is my business partner? I see her twice this wkd and now she’s fallen off the face of the planet. BITCH. HOLLA. I’m having a panic because my mom and sister are trying to get me to give them stuff to sell at work. Um maybe if I didn’t have 12 sellable pairs and t minus 4 days til I have a whole table to fill up on Saturday, I could help you out. But you are going to have to get in line here people. I need my support system.
I just hope that because it might MIGHT become a job of some kind, that I’ll not totally, slowly start to hate it. Once I’m forced to do something, even something I like, I’m out. Especially when there is pressure to give someone this and that... make something exactly like how they want it to be... Ugh. NOPE. I’m going to have to keep an eye on this one. I want to keep it how it is now... just a great artistic hobby that makes me happy.
Today’s Weather Report for Saturday: Possible rain showers, high of 58. 58?!?! MOTHER FUCKER.
Today’s Coupon: I will give anyone who comes to the table on Saturday and mentions MURPHYS LAW a 20% discount. SO THAT MEANS YOU ALEXIA!
(Ha ha. I love how I pretend like there is more than 4 friends reading this blog. Makes me feel all warm and tingly.)
Today’s TOTALLY UNEXPECTED COMMENT Award goes to.... KERRY. Dude, I didn’t even think you knew that the comment tool existed. I mean, all these months of your hard-earned readership and I get a comment out of the blue one day? Seriously. Blew me away. I should’ve known pulling out all the stops, meaning NICK LACHEY... would finally win you over.
Today's Tally on How I'm Doin: $1100 came in for the auction yesterday. CHECK. Make sure you look like you're accomplishing high level shit while your boss is away with one of the other VPs. CHECK. Blog. CHECK. Make a far-fetched dream a reality. Jury is still out on this one.
Seriously. Are you sick of hearing about this yet? Be honest.
3 comments:
I'm not sick of the jewelry entries! I want to see pics, though. You see, it doesn't do any good to write "see pic" and then not make with the pic.
Just being a bitch. Holla.
Ok. I got it fixed, yo. SO THERE. BIATCH. WHAT.
I will BE THERE. And you don't have to do a discount.
Speaking of discounts, salsa class was cancelled because the guy has LARINGYTIS. I wanted to ask, do you dance with your throat? Is that inappropriate?
Peace out.
Post a Comment