Wednesday, July 26, 2006

DAMN YOU, TIME STUDY!!!!!!

This Time Study is killing my social life... at work. Like, how can I explain the 27 minutes of Myspacing I did today?

Or the research I did on the Phoenix serial killers since I'm heading to Scottsdale in a few months... UM. Yea. Maybe I wont be heading to Scottsdale, afterall. WTF.

I spent about 2 hours on a new, updated version of the press list which should have taken, oh, about 13 minutes.

But I realized something about myself: I dont work in a linear pattern. I work all the F over the place. I dont go from one thing to the next. So its extremely difficult to track everything. And phone calls. And interruptions. It's truly amazing that I'm still as hyper-organized as I am.

Dropped the bike off today for a little rehab. I was not getting that bad boy into 1st gear. And I still badly needed a thermos holder. And I wanted it all done by 4:30pm. Was that pushy? It was... over the phone. But when I went down there & sweet talked my reasoning ("I cant live without this bike for even ONE night, ok?") it seemed a lot less pushy and the guy actually seemed a lot more like, on it. He was, in fact, happy to get it done in 6 1/2 hours. And I'll be happy to pick it up on my way home.

I also found out some disturbing news... Now some of you already know a little bit about the SUZANNE incident, but let's just get it out in the open, shall we? Homegirl is not right. Homegirl needs some serious mental health help. And I am in no way saying that in a rude manner. I mean, she just needs help. And come to find out, she is still talking trash about BFF & I behind our backs. STILL. 7 months later. After she freaked out on us. And threatened us. We let it go and moved on. And we even stop to think about her sometimes and say, I miss her. But then you go and hear something awful all over again and it makes you just grateful that you're not part of it anymore. She's still harboring all that? Wow. Learn to let go, friend. Actually, it just makes me feel even worse for her. She doesnt doesnt get it.

I gotta go. I already burned up a good 17 minutes on this teeny blog. SEE? Do you feel my TIME STUDY ANGUISH?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um...YIKES on the Suze thing, I forgot to tell you, I was in Northampton a couple weeks ago and saw someone who looked just like her.