Friday, July 28, 2006

How to Stalk Fish


It’s Friday and there is a lot going on.

8:00 On time for work today. Bonus.

8:15 email M. Find out what time he got home last night since I was comatose.

8:20 Hotmail. Not one message. NONE.

8:30 Drugstore.com. Found SPF 70. Was supposed to be free shipping until I logged in and it wasn’t because I’m not a new customer. Think I’m going to buy stuff I can hop to CVS and pick up without paying $6 shipping? Um. NO. But I seriously wonder if you can buy SPF 70 at a local drugstore.

9:15 Sing Happy Birthday to BITCH co-worker.

9:30 Eat Happy Birthday DONUT.

9:35 Feel like shit from eating DONUT.

10:00 Do actual work. Yada, yada, yada...

12:00 And here we are. I think what I’ve learned from this time study is that I’m on death row in terms of layoffs, should we be in a situation that would incur layoffs. And that’s fine. I hate this place. And I think I could get more money elsewhere. I stay just here for the free DONUTS anyway.

Its Friday and I am ready to rumble. I cant wait to leave here and head over to get my haircut! Sweet Jesus, I need a haircut. My hair is so long, it might qualify for locks of love. And then I’m home to eat some meatballs. Hopefully M will follow the recipe I emailed him and hopefully he will actually make them before I get home. Otherwise, I will be making them and not eating until about 8pm. Which I HATE. Which will in turn make me feel like bitching him out. Which will in turn will commence a pointless argument for about 2 hours. Which will in turn ruin the entire night.

Last night’s bike ride was a good one. I smoked his ass... ha ha. Its not that I’m competitive, I’m just always intent on being better and better than everyone else at something. So that’s cool.

And then I ate the best watermelon slushie. And it gave me brain freeze.

Wow, I feel a little rusty, can ya tell? This blog is a JOKE.

Tomorrow I will be at the Farmers Market with my mom. Caitlin is off to Maine, lucky slut. Its perfect beach weather and I’m sure they will have a blast while I am baking in the sun, not selling any of our jewelry. Which is awesome.

Today’s I’d Rather Be...: I just had this weird feeling that I would love to be home, be in 6th grade and watching Laverne and Shirley reruns while I was home on summer vacation. How amazing did we have it back then?

This wkd should be fun. After the market I have a party we may or not be able to go to and then on Sunday I was hoping to convince M to hit the beach with me or to go golfing. I have the tourney next wkd and I still haven’t been yet this year. Isnt that terrible?

Today’s Confession: I ate a carnation instant breakfast, a breakfast oatmeal cookie, a sugar covered donut and now I’m biting into a greasy ass piece of pepperoni pizza. Do you love it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DO love it.