Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Short and Sweet

Why does there never seem to be enough summer wkds?

I’m checking the calendar and I’m like, WAIT, WHAT??!! 5 wkds left? One is booked for camping. One is booked for Montauk (Yea, K... you know it!!!!!!!) and that leaves 3 summer wkds. One of those, I will be having the all-encompassing female vacation ruinner so that one is automatically out. So I’m down to 2 effing summer wkds and one of those is in 3 days. Weather forecast: 77 and rain.

WTF.

If I don’t get to a beach soon, I’m going to go AWOL.

Today’s Quotable Mom Quote: “I love our country!” As we’re sitting next to a pond of water with a beautiful view... Murph fishing per usual, in our lawn chairs as the sun goes down yesterday.

Today’s DARE HE SAY IT! M Quote: “I wish it was January.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to the beach on Sunday, weather, traffic, and unwilling companions BE DAMNED. I'd love your company.

Anonymous said...

I'll bring you some sand from San Diego. Or Laguna Beach. Did I mention I'm gonna go hang out with Steeeeeephennnnnnn???