Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Does Delta Go to Scottsdale?

Today’s Point of Reflection on WALDEN: “The morning wind forever blows, the poem of creation is uninterrupted; but few are the ears that hear it. Olympus is but the outside of the earth of every where.”

Today’s Weather Forecast for Sunday: High 72. Rain. And, Pumpkin, unfortunately, I do not go to the beach even if its raining. If I’m driving 2 hours to the beach, I make damn sure its beach weather when I get there.

So... just to update the day so far. I woke up at 6:50 and did yoga for 10 minutes before work today. Basically its just a time to stretch and breathe. I’ve been getting back to bike riding and M actually joined me last night for a little jaunt about town. I’ve taken to reading ELLE magazine while Murph is fishing at the pond for an hour. Tonite, however, I brought my knitting needles. Last night, I did make 2 headbands tho... and no jewelry. So I’m a little behind in the creative process but since last wkd was such a bust, I have stuff leftover. I’ll have plenty for this Saturday. Come out and support us, if you can. There is a new designer on the block... her name is Emily and she makes EMJOY handmade totes. They are seriously the hotness. And I’m getting one.

Work has been busy lately... so I have to run. But congrats to KK on her engagement! So excited for ya! And cant wait to hear the story of how he did it!

Today’s Sad/Exciting News: BFF is moving... to Arizona... in August. YIKES. It will be heart wrenching to say goodbye, but I’ll have to look ahead. Maybe I will just have to spend a few long wkds in Scottsdale in the fall. And lets be honest, that aint bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, that is NOT a can-do attitude about the seashore. Think of how romantic it will be. Thoreau would have appreciated it. Even better, we can play 19th century girls with the consumption, and talk about how the dampness is hastening our premature demise.