Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Back 9

8 balls for 9 holes aint bad, really.

Ah. Golf: the most humbling sport on the planet. Aint it grand?

Last night was amazing. M and I headed out around 7pm & the breeze was a godsend. I was off to a pretty good beginner's luck start. I think its mostly because my long game is truly (and I'm not bragging) but its a little much for a Par 3 course. I use Big Bertha on every tee when I should prob just be using a 3 or 4 iron.

So here's hoping for a cool Thursday since practicing again tonite is out because of the heat.

Stay cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still love that you play golf. Hope you have a great outfit. Good luck tomorrow, Tigress Woods.

Anonymous said...

You didn't use Big Bertha to pound the fuck out of the porcupines? Loves it.