Monday, August 07, 2006

Friday...


Guess who won the ladiest longest drive contest on the 9th hole? YEP. ME! ha ha. And I won $25 for it. Bonus.

Plus, we were also LAST place again. Every year we go, we come in last. Its kinda a braggin right for us. However, this year, we were robbed out of last place. We were 6 over and the "winning" last place team was 5 over. WTF? Someone must've rigged that. Or just miscalculated the scorecards. Either way, sucked for us.

But my mom won a Braun Sonic toothbrush in the raffle & guess who she handed that over too? Yup. Except, I cant use it. It like, hurts. Its a very strange gadget. Does anyone have one of those things?

And we also pooled our table on the 50/50 raffle and I won $30 off of that. So, as my sister would say: I made out like a bandit! Plus I got M a navy blue golf shirt and a cigar. Cant beat that for a charity event, now can ya?!

And besides all that, we had an amazing time. We got paired up with Mike and Rich and I got some real pointers from Mike. It was well worth the time spent waking up at 5am to get to Wayland for a 7am tee off.

No comments: