

... because this one SUCKS. But the first headband is KILLING IT. I also make fancier style ones. This particular one is very earth-toned and small needles are used to make it very tightly knitted. Others can be looser or with brighter colors. Like, the second one. It is more stretchy than the first and made with a popcorn like yarn in bright yellow, green and blue. The pics dont do the colors justice, I'm afraid. One lady actually said that she would buy one if I had more muted colors like brown. Lady, if you dont have the balls to rock a colorful headband, then you need to step. I mean, then what's the point? Because a BROWN headband is like wearing a barrette... Who cares!? You can also make them very skinny or wide, depending on your taste. Any way you like. They make cute gifts too. One girl bought 4 of them at the Farmers Market one wkd. She knows what's up. PS - I do have new blue (Jess) and purple (Al) yarn.
Maybe we can have another campfire soiree at my mom' house over the weekend. I will try to crank some out in the meantime. Mmmmmmmmm. Long holiday weekend! Cant wait.
2 comments:
Thanx for posting the pics. I hope it doesn't creep you out that I 'stock' you. It's like reading a memoir of sorts. :)
If you knit me a blue, tight knit, on the wider side (say 2") band I will definitely buy it.
When would your fire be? Sat. pm we have plans but Sun p.m would be great! Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Amen to Sunday PM! I'll be there, if you have a fire. In the dress I will be wearing to the quincienera. Sat PM I am working until 11:00, since, as you know, all I do is work.
Post a Comment