Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to Business...

Er... College. Er... Academia?

I dont know. But the blog went DUNZO a few days ago and I kinda resigned myself to the fact that since I was no longer going to contribute company hours to writing on it, I would just let it go the way of the internet black abyss.

And here I am! Guess that abyss is only a few clicks away from REPUBLISH BLOG in my new template. Hope you like.

In the wise world of P. Diddy: Cant nobody hold me down.

New job? Um. Its ok. Its going to be ok. Its just well, um... OK. So far, so good. The overall fears I have stem from the fact that no one seems to really like each other, which is weird for a bunch of pro-love hippies. I have only talked on the phone to my boss. And my lifeline co-worker has been gone to NYC since she's in the process of relocating there. Um. OK. You want me to edit 32 letters and I've been here a total of 4 hours? Um, OK. And there are 27 different recycling and compost bins in the kitchen and no papertowels. Um. OK.

But I'm overgeneralizing my feelings. My office is a total KILLAH. So that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I have a cold from hell, which is of course, the best way to start a new job.

Its also my 5 year anno and guess what? NO FLOWERS. I thought for sure I'd get a nice little delivery. Um. OK.

So there you have it. OK. Everything is chillin. Not awesome. Not terrible. Just in the middle of something EH.

You didnt miss much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I missed TONS. DAYS of updates. No blog=BAD.