Today's I Wish I Owned a Time Machine Comment: Le le is wondering if I could possibly become a designer to ensure (insure?) that jeans will be flared for the next approx 70 years. Dude, for real. If I was going to be a designer, I'd have to hawk back to 1997 in a time bubble and apply to Parsons, not SRU. Then I'd have to cut my hair really short and walk around NYC looking all angst and creative. Then I'd have to make friends with an underage Paris Hilton and move along with the fashion set, making Spring Break trips to San Tropez. Why, its amazing how different my life has turned out, when you think about it like that. But that's what Project Runway is for, actually: to live vicariously through the real struggling up and coming designers. So get on it. Watch the marathons and catch up with the times. You can thank me later.
Today's Speaking of Time Machines...: So I just realized that I will be attending the Roger Waters concert on Friday. Sweet. Acid and light shows are def my thing.
Today is Wednesday and its a short week. It shouldnt feel like Thursday. But alas, it does. So in that spirit, what do we have for you today?
ON THE MENU
Suri Cruise? Who gives a poop? Ok. She's cute. She's got a ton of hair. Whatever. What I really want to see is post-op photos of when Katie got her lobotomy.
Dane Cook. I missed out on his HBO special because I am never allowed to watch TV. There is always something sports-related on that doesnt repeat later in the season in reruns. Yea, anyone want to switch boyfriends? But I want to watch this special tonite on On-Demand. Was it as good as I dreamed it could be?
Entourage finale? WTF. And PS can I just have one night with the kid who plays Vince? ONE NIGHT?!
Its surpringly warm out and tomorrow could come close to 80. Hold on for dear life, summer. No man left behind on my watch.
I walked to Subway for lunch today and didnt die. That's impressive, Worcester. Fucking pithole.
I made the best choco chip cookies the other night... the secret? Special Dark Hershey's chips. So yummy. And try Special Dark on a smore sometime. I'm telling ya... tres good.
I found my childhood friend on Myspace. Seriously. How weird is that? I dont even know her last name now b/c she's married but I found her thru a school search. Best. Invention. Ever. She's the girl who was on the sled with me when I had that accident. You know who you are, people who always ask me how I got that scar on my cheek.
And that's it.
So what are you having?
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
http://www.fantasyfashionleague.com
Just do it.
Dane was great! (from a totally unbiased person who actually attended that Boston show) :)
Hey Jillian!
Kev and I and a few other friends are going to that concert too! I heard B might be going as well.
Hopefully we'll see you there!
:)
Post a Comment