Let's do it.
Let's just hash it out right here and now: WHY IS EVERY FROZEN DINNER OUT THERE GLEAMING IN ITS PERFECTLY PACKAGED BOX WITH THE PROMISE OF A TASTY 5-8 MINUTE MEAL A GINORMOUS DISAPPOINTMENT? Why? Why do they all taste like a salty, preservative packed bland piece of melty horseshit? Cmon. Leeanne? You're the journalist. Investigate that shit.
I've had it with paying $4+ for a meal that I think is going to be great and take me out of my salad/fruit workday lunch weekly combo. A meal that is for a Friday supposed to be a self-spoiling treat from heaven... CRAP. TERRIBLE. Just plain BAD FOOD. And then to top it all off? I have to go hungry b/c that was supposed to be my lunch.
Other than that, things are great. Tho the one-liners seem to be getting mixed reviews. Let me just set you right on this path here... They are supposed to be hilarious. Soooooooo, yea. If they're not... STFU and send in yours today. The point is that they are anonymous random sentences lifted from somewhere... most likely an email to or from a friend. The Tyson one just made me laugh and was found on Perez. I still heart Perez like no other. In fact, I dont have time to read no other.
Today I get to see the seed (who goes by the alias SPICE GIRL which I have recently figured out) and we get to make each other get ready to go out for 501. Cuz at this point, 501 feels about as appetizing as my frozen meal (which btw, is General Tso's Spicy Chicken - no brand?!?! That should have tipped me off there).
But I have to make myself motivated. Which is hard considering I dont know if I want to do the MBA or the generic masters degree program. Decisions are everywhere.
This wkd I am helping one of my bitches paint and wallpaper her house. I guess that technically makes me her bitch for a day. Whatever. She's pregnant. I'll do anything not to have to be in the delivery room with her.
Yesterday I sat in on a class and let me just tell you that grad students, with no practical working experience are fucking useless. Yea. I said it. WHAT YOU GONNA DO. Seriously. They didnt even know what marketing was, nevermind how to accomplish a very specific marketing goal. POINTLESS. USELESS. FUCK YOUR MOM.
Ok. Let me take a deep breath. I sense some anger here... Its totally coming from the frozen lunch, which I have just thrown out. Let the feng shui begin.
Maybe I should shop... that's my only zen lately.
Ok. I'm out of interesting things to write about.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um, if you back out of this 501 you will die. Secondly, we can always go to Jess Hood's house and play tetris.
This is the best blog entry ever. I'll get right on the investigation, promise. But the grad student reference: priceless fucking gold. It's so true.
try Smart Ones fettuccine broccoli alfredo... it taste just like bertucci's... i eat like 3 a week...
Post a Comment