Today's Solo One Liner: "I know the difference between a pumkin and a porcupine."
Today's The Hotness: Moonshine! You know who you are, Moonie. And now that I know you have joined the ranks as a faithful reader, you will get periodic shout-outs. Cuz that's how we do. And you get that nickname because I tend to give all my readers nicknames, even ones as creative as K's. Ha.
Ahhh. Friday was fun, wasnt it? I heart the Chophouse and I now heart the MOJITO. That little lingering taste of mint... STYLISH & DELISH.
Saturday was a lot of work. Hit up the Post Office while hungover and spent $8 shipping the damn Gap coat back. On the plus side, however, I did finally purchase my own book of stamps, which is about as rare as a WMD sighting.
Today's IT WORKS SO GO BUY IT: Oral B 2 Hour Whitening Kit. CVS = $18 on sale last week. It comes with these 2 little plastic trays that you dip in hot water and mold to your mouth (like we used to do with the field hockey mouthguards). Then you put a thin ribbon of whitener on the trays and put in mouth. You can basically do this to your heart's content, to prevent swelling red gums, or to maximum whitening. Which is perfect. Because I do have very sensitive gums so I did two 15 minute sessions yesterday and no kidding... my teeth are already many shades whiter and NO SENSITIVITY. It's not like the $40 Crest Whitestrips where you apply once a day for however long until your gums bleed and you get results that last for about a month. No, you can control the amount you put in the trays. And the best part of it all? I only used one little capsule. There are about 10 in the pack so I can keep this up weekly or however long I'd like. I can do a touch-up before an important event, if I want and so on. So hands down this is a great buy and will last a lot longer than the other crap I've bought in the past for twice as much.
Saturday I helped a friend scrape wallpaper off a bathroom wall. This wallpaper was from the 1800s, I feel. And the glue was about as forgiving as a kamakazie. But my pregnant friend bought a bottle of this stuff called PIRANAH. Basically it was a chemical solution that we used to drench the wallpaper and then scrape it off. The only problem is that I think its highly toxic. By the time 6pm rolled around, I couldnt stand up without feeling like I was going to pass out. I was so dizzy and disoriented, I made myself hit bed rest @ 7pm and was laid up all night. I kept hoping I would feel better in the morning and thankfully, I did. I still have white, dry hands though. That shit was no joke. "Use with latex" should have been the caution on the bottle.
O and Murph was sick on Saturday, the little bug. He was throwing up and the other thing all day. I felt so bad b/c he had that little furrowed brow and so I gave him a teddy bear to cheer him up. Usually he tears those things apart within minutes, but he seems to be turning over a new parental leaf. He chewed it a little bit when I first handed it to him (which I have secured in posterity forever in a photo) but after that, he just carried it in his mouth all day. Just walking around with it in a haze of dehydration. Poor thing.
So Sunday I spent some more time with him and cleaned my room a little and did laundry, which is about as exciting as it gets. O and I made apple crisp. Surprise, surprise.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When is the next GNO? (Girls Night Out?)
And I do know what the difference is!!!
Thanx for the great tip on the Oral B stuff. I never get any of it anymore cuz I've wasted way too much money in the past, but now with your strong recommendation I will buy with ease.
Friday was fabulous! I can't wait to do it again... soon
Does that hot waiter still work at the Chop House? Maybe then I'll come back to the Woo
www.asmanyasiwant.bogspot.com
Can you guess who? I decided against "Norm's Worms." heh.
Post a Comment