Did we ever talk about how much I love The Girls Next Door? That show is just sooo cute and those girls make me laugh so much. They are incredibly funny, aren’t they? And they are just being themselves. That’s the best part. How about Holly and
After that, I got called out by my preg friend for being “obsessed with this house thing.” Basically, she’s like, Um, can you really afford a $2000+ mortgage anyway?
THAT’S NOT THE POINT.
The main point that I have is this: if my stubborn BF would swallow his pride for about oh, 40 seconds and approx 700 days, we could move in with my mom, save a ridiculous amount for a down payment, which thus would make the mortgage considerably lower than $2K/month. 700 days. THAT’S IT. Deal with it. Do I want to live at my moms? NO. Do I want to deal with her incessant WHERE YA GOING, WHAT YOU DOING, WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK… interrogation? NOPE. But I can see the light at the end of that sour tunnel. And I’m marching towards it. Like it or not. With him or not. I’m going to do it. I’m going to be 30 in 3 years. I don’t have time for this bullshit.
And yea, ok. I’m obsessed. But only because it’s the one thing I want most in the world and it’s the one thing that is the farthest from my reach. What else am I going to think about? My grocery list?
Do you ever think that you are not on the same page with someone… not even in the same chapter of the same book. But like, in another library, somewhere in
Wait. What am I talking about?
Work is really weird lately. I cant explain it, but its different. And everything is still going ok, its just strange. And I kinda don’t know what to do about it. I’m hoping it all passes on its own because I just dont feel like dealing with that right now.
Other shit freaking me out a little bit? That airline employees somewhere in AZ swear up and down they saw a UFO and government officials are telling them it was just a weird weather pattern. And some family in NJ got a weird other-worldly piece of metal/rock flown out of the sky into their house. Is this the apocalypse? Christ. Because if it is, I'm just going to kick back and disintegrate or whatever. I'm not going to be one of those heroes that tries to stop it. I dont want to survive on a burnt to a crisp planet with nothing but a few hungry people. I'll go with the masses! Christ. I’m not ready to deal with that right now.
I’m going to eat my granny smith apple. Sometimes I get so freaking annoyed with everything. Today is one of those days.
update: just went and washed said apple in hot water and fucking wax came off. i'm so not going to deal with this right now.
5 comments:
Yes, I know EXACTLY what it's like to feel like you are on one planet and the person you are trying to communicate with is on NEPTUNE. That's why now, I am beholden to communication with no one. We could not interpret each other's smoke signals.
Weirder than a UFO? A woman in CT hit a fucking wallaby the other night on her way home. As in cousin of the kangaroo, native to AUSTRALIA.
In case you don't believe me:
Wallaby Story
I hyperlinked that shit and everything for you.
i am also obsessed with buying a house... i spend hours looking at them online.. just look into government programs for first time buyers.. you can get good rates without putting a lot down...
I watch The Girls Next Door ALL the time. Kendra is so sporty. Holly is a little out there. But I love Bridget. I think shes the only one who is naturally pretty. She always has to be "theme-d out" hahaaaa.. Love that show. And LC's show starts next week. fyi. I haven't been waiting for it or anything.
Living with your bf and mom might spell trouble...seriously. Buying a house is a huge deal, and you do want to feel like you are on your way to something rather than forking your money over to the landlord every month. Hopefully you both, or you, can come up with something feasible...you can also have room-mates once the house is bought, if theres enough space, to chill out the mortgage for a few years...
I know how ya feel though. All of my current goals are centered on renovating a barn to be a house, and it is extremely motivating. It's something that is definitely OK to be obsessed with!
Post a Comment