Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And yet... Somehow... I forgot about all this:

http://weather.wbztv.com/US/MA/015.html

If its bad out, you will find me on the slopes at Wa Wa tomorrow and not at my office desk... which is not nearly as awesome as the slopes at Killington. But it will do. Especially with fresh pow-pow. And ps, snowboarders laugh at me when I call it "the slopes." Like hearty, you're a straight up dork type laughter.

Aaah...

Let's just get this out there: Yup. Its official. I'm a myspace quitter. I signed in on Monday and realized that my account had been hacked - WTF - I have no knowledge of ever giving out my password or anything like that. I have a private account, high security settings. And yet, my Thanksgiving day photo was replaced with - a photo of JLO.

?

Seriously. Madonna maybe... maybe I would have let that slide. But fucking JLO? PLAYED OUT. Freaky. Random. Just so wrong on many levels.

So i cut my ties quickly as to not reneg on my resolve to quit. BYE! Cancel account. Click.

Dont worry, by the end of this week, I'll prob sign back up with very little detail about my life. I think the blog needed to go eventually. There was a lot of personal shit up there.

Or not. Maybe I'll stay a quitter. I kinda feel old for Myspace. Thoughts on this?

Also, between work, school and dried mangos - seriously, my new obsession - I find little to write about. Altho I did make some awesome beef stew last night and slashed off part of my finger in the process. So typing today has been a real biatch. It hurt so bad I asked M to shampoo me last night.

Does anyone know where you can buy Bumble & Bumble products - at a CVS? I know I have seen them at one location but now I cant remember. And I am in need of some Bumbling.

I have been locating caterers for two reunion events and I have to say, some caterers make some whacked out shit. Tell me... does this sound appealing in any way to you?


Smoked Gouda, apple & prosciutto in fillo cup?

Wild mushroom puffs spiked with Madeira?


I didnt think so.

Happy Snow Day Praying, folks.

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

Enfield CVS has Bumble & Bumble...at least one of them does (there are 2 stores)

I would eat Gouda and prosciutto in the phyllo cup with no apple. mmmm. food.

Anonymous said...

i was wondering why you were missing from my top 8 friends.. i thought you just unbecame my friend.. glad to know it was not just me.. :o)