Thursday, March 01, 2007

Warning. Could be offensive...

So last night I watched the news and there is a new wave of suicide bombers coming out of the woodwork. Ok. That's nice. But what I dont get is that, if they want to die so bad, why is it bad for us to just bomb the hell out of them, again? Just leave your comments at the door. Its a rhetorical question. I'm not ignorant. I just feel so angry when I hear about this obvious lack of respect for human life - your neighbors, your own life, innocent children... And I compound that with the AIDS crisis that I'm writing about for work. Its just amazing to me that you would want to die - and in the process kill innocent people - for a god who may or may not exist. Its just a symptom of everything else that's wrong with the world. I understand that. Its just aggravating and I wish there was some end all solution like a-bombing all these idiots so we could all move onto more important things... like global warming and the environment.

You know... its goddamn 2007 and people are still fighting over religion? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Know what else is coming out of the woodwork? The crazies. You know the ones... the people around you at work who seemed so refreshing and normal for the first 4-5 months. We'll call that the honeymoon phase... and its over, folks. Fresh OVER. So now its just me and the crazies. And we're all doing just fine - for now.

I also visited Tori the Magic Hairdresser yesterday and changed my locks. I think the concensus is positive - esp considering one co-worker said that its going to make M want to propose. Um. We'll just put that aside for now and chalk it up to a nice new do. And OBV those on the VIP list got the pix mes this morning and if you didnt, then you are prob one of the TARDS out there without the capability of PIX MESSAGING in the 21st century which is by all accounts INCREDULOUS - ADRIENNE.

So speaking of BFF - She's coming back. For approx 12 hours and 45 minutes. Then she's going to Alaska.

Which means I will be planning a trip to the north pole for May. Just when it starts to get all warm and cozy here in NE, I'll be headed to the snow again. Did I tell you I love snow, esp. when it's snow that is supposed to be volcano soot from the island of HAWAII. (You know I luv ya and I'm just razzing ya...) I'm actually really excited to see a glacier and go watch bears eat or whatever. Really. I am. Why does that sound so sarcastic?

Today's report card: A- on homework assignment. A- on group presentation. Next up: MIDTERM. Yup. This is the story of my life.

How is everyone? Are we all over this blogging shit? Because I notice you are all kinda lagging on posts too. Maybe its just the time of year for a break. But I hope you're all doing well. Spring is marching on. Get it? MARCH!

Oh, I slay me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is because not everyone has NO REAL LIFE like me.

Leeanne said...

I spend 10 hours a day on the Internet for work. Blogging is tiring!!!