Monday, April 09, 2007

This is how I roll, ie Travel

Washington, DC

PINK CARRY ON LUGGAGE

Checklist


Toiletries

Lancome Makeup Bag (selected pieces)

Red Travel Case

Contacts solution

Sunsilk Volumizing Shampoo Trial Packet

Proactiv

Ceramic Hair Straightener

Brush

Reading Materials

N&Vs layout for proofreading

Alaska Travel Book

(purchase mags @ airport)

Misc.

IDCE Folder with all contract info (incl. Directions to/from airport)

iPod

Sunglasses

Enloe Poster

Travel TO Outfit

Seven skinny jeans

Old Navy thin black shirt over white tank

Black knee high boots

JCrew black leather coat

H&M nautical scarf

Michael Kors bag

Reception Outfit (tenative)

Black Target pants

Black knee high boots

Prada purse

Red Express ¾ Jersey Turtleneck with Puff Sleeves

Black Sweater

PJs

White tank

Gray Target Sweatshirt

Juicy Track Pants

White Socks

Travel FROM Outfit

Old Navy thin black shirt over white tank

Gray Target Sweatshirt

Juicy Track Pants

White Socks

NB Sneakers

JCrew black leather coat

Michael Kors bag

PS - I read online reviews of the hotel that I'm staying in and there are no in-room TVs. I'm starting a collection for recycled magazines STAT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your outfits sound so cute.
Let me know if you really want recycled mags. I have LOADS- Instyle, Lucky, Vogue, People, Enterntainment Weekly-

Anonymous said...

dude not to send you in a tizzy, but i think if you bring liquid in your carry on they make you put it in a clear plastic bag. thats what they did to me when i traveled over tgiving. fyi. xo. love your outfits obv.

Leeanne said...

did I mention how frigging cute you are with your rundowns?