Monday, May 21, 2007

Matt is here...

I am not.

Yet, I had a great weekend. Very busy and it went by fast - particularly because of the bad weather. (I absolutely ABHOR not being able to exercise outdoors). But I realized how lucky I am to have such amazing friends. Friends that you have known for 20 years and friends that you have known much less. They are all so different too. Makes me wonder what it is about me that connects the dots.

A couple of highlights: I suck at bowling. HARD. I had no idea too because I usually hold my own when I play with other people.

I went shopping and I really didnt want anything. I got some brown cargo pants for Alaska and I looked for cute tops. I ended up buying a collared, neon cycling tee, navy blue spandex workout shorts, and a purple sport tank. And when I went out on a Sat nite, I actually wore said brown cargos with a fuscia thermal l/s tee from EMS with thumb holes - that I actually used. THUMB HOLES!

My fashion sense is waning. The thing is, in my mind I can picture all the outfits I would put together. But there are two things warring here: 1, the fact that I really dont have money to blow on useless tank tops (b/c let's face it: I never go out) and 2, the fact that I would use workout gear all summer long.

I did notice that I have lost very little weight, if any, but I feel heavier. I feel more muscley and hard. That's good, but it doesnt make me feel very feminine.

Bike ride tonite for the first time in a week. Then I start class 2x a week. Say goodbye until the fall. :) Not really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will think of you when I have class two times a week as well :)

Anonymous said...

buddy if you lose any weight you will totally poof into nothingness, fyi. xo.