Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Overhead in My Apartment

"Babe, you're skin is peeling bad from that burn. It's the Florida burn. You really should have worn sunblock - like I told you to. Approx a hundred times."

"I didnt realize I would burn so bad on a cloudy day though."

"Well, your skin looks gross. Why dont you use my Peppermint Scrub - the one Kerry bought me and really exfoliate it off."

"You never let me use your good shower stuff."

"Well, I dont want flakes of skin all over the bed tonite, so just this once. You use it dry and then rub it around in the shower."

"Ok... Is this it?"

"Matt, that's my Rembrandt toothpaste."

"Oh, well you said it was mint flavored."


Today's Lesson in Life for the Ladies: You are truly justified in not letting your man use your expensive shower products because they have no ability to understand them at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really CANT be serious with this!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard right now.