Home is an empty feeling sometimes, when you're our age. And I find this the more I travel. I get this solemn feeling while traveling that can only come when you are taken completely out of your element. When you're my age, home doesnt really exist. You're in between home. Your parents house isnt yours. Even the house you are living in isnt complete if you arent sharing it with someone or a child. Especially if you arent happy there.
I keep meaning to write about Alaska. But some things are better just put on a shelf and revisited at a later time. Though I do keep stringing through the online photo album. With the song Home playing from my myspace profile in the background.
Sometimes I get so confused with where my life is. It just needs to get tabled or I might just get in the car and not come back. There is so much out there to see and things to know. It overwhelms me to think I've seen approx. 3% of the universe. And I have only a 7 year window to get married and have children at this point. Life rushes you along sometimes and its like doing push-ups in a strong current.
That's when you know its best to just hit replay on a song that makes sense to you in that moment.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
xo.
Post a Comment