Friday, February 08, 2008

Lipstick Jungle

So last night, did anyone else watch Lipstick Jungle? I felt compelled to watch it only because one of the main characters is a fashion designer.

But can I just say this? No judgments from the peanut gallery... but...

WHO KNEW AFTER ALL THIS TIME THAT ANDREW MCCARTHY STILL DID IT FOR ME?!?!

I mean... BLAINE to JOE BENNET? I'm still IN? I'm still just as sucked in as EVER?

Anyways, I'm off to Vermont for the wkd. I gotta haul ass to get some work done in time to leave early. I love my job. :)

Go blog happy, Marcel. We need you back.

2 comments:

Alexia said...

You know what kills me about Lipstick Jungle? I read the book, and the only reason I finished it was because the head of HR lent it to me. Then, they go make a show out of it and cast BROOKE SHIELDS as the "dumpy" one, because in the book, Wendy is totally the one who goes to work with 1/2 of salt'n'pepper roots and jumpers. Brooke Shields would look hot with 3 inch roots and in ANY clothing. She couldn't be dumpy if she tried.

Anonymous said...

Well I think you already know that I am right there with you girlfriend. Go LJ!