1. Jewel-toned blouse for work.
2. Khaki pants.
3. Stone gray chinos. Or navy.
4. 2 somewhat fancy white shirts to wear underneath cardigans at work.
5. Lighter straight leg jeans - NOT BOOTCUT.
6. DVF-style wrap dress.
7. Argyle sweater vest.
J.Crew went up to a 36 inseam, which means the 32 regular inseam wont work either. WTF.
I am finding that though I love Forever, the shirts have a shelf life of about 3 months.
Even BCBG is still eluding me.
Suggestions welcome.
UPDATE: Today at lunch I went to TJMaxx, which I normally HATE with a passion. But there is a really good one that I have gotten all my high end handbags at recently. So I only shopped in the Ladies section - no Juniors. I think I'm over Juniors.
I bought a jewel-toned (bright blue) pleated neck billowy jersey/cotton blend shirt from Michael Kors for $30 (tags = $69), a BCBG (Azria, not Girls) wrap style (faux) geo print jersey/cotton dress for $30 (tags = $240) and navy puff sleeve cotton short sleeve top $25 (tags = $?). I fricken LOVE BCBG!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I did start a blog. Not to get you too excited cuz I don't know how much I'll post but you don't post that often either, so there! Anyways, this way you could add me to your links list. :)
Post a Comment