Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gone Trackin

Top 10 Things You have Missed While I was Not Blogging

1. The 5 inches of ice over the driveway has now turned into the Grand Canyon. Still no snow to cross country ski. But just enough of a dusting to track animals.

2. I’ve discovered that men think ice makes itself in the freezer, hence the always empty ice trays.

3. I’m on a red wine kick and Sterling Cabernet has topped the list of favs. California grapes are key. My fav COUB brought me some the other night and I have to say – Yum. And even though I lost in Triva, I'll always have Team Hooker Boot.

4. After burning expensive fuel, I’ve discovered that 209 Main Street IS NOT on 209 Main Street. Fucking liars.

5. My mom and I have bought this LLBean bed for the most spoiled boy on the planet – engraved Sleepytime.

6. I’ve discovered that even though the writer’s strike is over, I still have nothing to watch. So I read my homework ahead of schedule instead. Seriously.

7. I’ve stopped the Proactiv shipments because I think it’s stopped working. I’ve been having minor breakouts. What I really want to try is Kate Somerville. But since I cant really afford that (still saving for a house and making hardly any headway on that) I’m thinking of trying Philosophy instead. What do you think? JK: Can you ask your sister for her input on that?

8. M stayed at his dad’s last night and I didn’t mind having the bed all to myself. But I missed him in the morning when he always kisses me goodbye. I think I wouldnt like to be apart in this time in our lives. I much prefer being together.

9. I walked last night and it reminded me how good it feels to keep active in winter. Did I tell you that I’m fat now? BFF: I haven’t stopped eating compulsively since I left Austin.

10. I bought a kick ass ceramic curling iron and it works like magic!!!!!!!!!! The thing holds a curl like nothing I've ever seen before. Get one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll get on your skincare, asap.