Spring.
Today's shout-out: I read Rachel's blog about spring this morning and even though it made her happy to think about all the greatness that is nature and summer and activities related to both... its still depressing me how eluding this season seems to be. Especially right now, as I sit here, thinking about how terrible the cold feels. Its just not right to still have ice and SNOW in my backyard. I want to be able to wake up and walk Murph without putting a coat and gloves on. I'm sick of loading the wood stove and stacking wood. I'm tired of that damn cast iron humidifier fill ups. END IT NOW. Is that really too much to ask?
Today's shopping update: Houses. Hate them. Dont even WANT one. Spring dresses? Wants them!!! Para exemple.
Today's new word you thought didn't exist: Complicacy.
Also, the wkd was a downer. So now that I'm back in black, work is a lot worse than it was last week.
I quit. I have class tonite. This is going to be rough.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment