Monday, March 10, 2008

Motivation

When your skinny jeans make you look obese due to the fact that you are no longer skinny and you get the muffin top.

Is summer here yet? I blame everything on the cold. But this is ridiculous. Perhaps, I've finally hit that glass ceiling. The one I knew was coming... Am I not really able to eat everything I want to eat with no consequence? Damn. That sucks. I thought I had at least two years to go.

Today's Tip to Become Obese: Dark chocolate 3 musketeers bars with mint parfait inside. Oh the tastiness.

Today's Tip to Become Obese 2: Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered pretzels. (Thanks, Annie!)

Tee hee. I have class tonite and I'm doing my homework right now. No really... I'm doing a paper on Perezhilton.com and media communications. Golf claps.

4 comments:

marcellus wallus said...

yum, dk choc.3 musketeers with a parfait?

Muffin tops are tragic indeed. Don't stay in the club for too long b/c it becomes harder and harder to declare yourself muffin-top free...Trust Me.

mahood said...

I CANNOT believe you have the muffin top issue! And I won't.

Anonymous said...

seriously. if you have a muffin top, that must mean i have a friggen mountain hanging from the sides of my jeans.

Anonymous said...

i fucking love those pretzels, too.