When I spend approx. $200 a month on gas? That rebate makes me want to get out the fucking militia!!!!!! HELLO! It doesn't help!! And I just paid $2.35 for a green pepper, people! Last year, they were like 89 cents!
Anyways, I am in a BAD mood so I should prob keep this short. All weekend = RAINY/COLD. Monday morning rolls around and its near 70 and SUNNY?!! Are you serious? How is this even legal?
We looked at "land" that may or may not exist, seeing as that it had no street number and when we drove the entirety of the street, we STILL couldn't locate it. We also found the PERFECT house with 2 additional lots - in the middle of nowhere. Really. Like, on a dirt road that was off a dirt road, surrounded by MDC land and a lake/pond across the "street". So with the price of gas, we have to cross it off the list - immediately. Which is too bad really, because it was the ONLY house/lot I liked since the 1st one got snatched up. I got out and jumped around the yard and Murph ran around and we just ooohed and aaahed a fireplace! a cathedral ceiling! a dining room!! And... Damn. Real estate shopping SUCKS.
But in some positive news, I did make the spicy black bean chili - of course, I was wrong on the ingredients, so I had to make some adjustments. But all in all - GOOD STUFF. Even M really enjoyed the "meatless" dish. Def eating some more tonite over brown rice. The rest I saved in the freezer for another week when I dont feel like doing much cooking - maybe when its WARM out!
I'm on a Jane Austen movie kick and I watched "Becoming Jane" on Fri with my sister and "Pride and Prejudice" on Sunday, while clutching a box of Kleenex (for, oh, the 7th time or so). Christ, when she tells her dad that she loves Mr. Darcy - and the dad starts blubbering??? I lose it every damn time. Donald Sutherland is pure genius in that role. (And, I'm such a genius, that I just initially spelled it GENIOUS and was caught out by spell check.)
Overhead at the Lions Club Dinner on Sat Night: "Doesnt he look like Zac Efron?!?!?" (I almost peed my pants when M was like, Who is that? Is he hot? Laughing so hard, I almost cried. Yes, M, so hot.)
Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just go spend the $600 on clothes.. let the govt buy you some cute outfits for once.... ;o)
Post a Comment