So I went and bought myself this. Smells so good, you could potentially die from the goodness.
Also, went to TJMaxx for a max moment lunch break and found a $260 cashmere Vince charcoal cowl neck sweater on sale for $39.99. FUCKING BRILLIANT! The sweater is like off the charts hotness. You will be seeing it next year sometime during the winter. I feel like buying designer pieces actually means that you can buy it one year and wear it the next. When I buy my trendy stuff, I feel as though I better damn well wear this tomorrow before it goes out of style!
We also looked at land last night that - SURPRISE - wasnt a dump and wasnt a million miles from civilization. But of course, there is a catch: It has a cliff on the side and a giant ledge cliff in the back yard - far enough back. But still. Is there the perfect land out there for us? Or will we need to compromise?
Not sure. Only time will tell.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good work!! The president would be so proud of you putting money into the TJ Maxx economy....
Post a Comment