Tuesday, May 06, 2008

HARDLY CANDY

But still decent. And I’m disappointed, OBV, because I was so anticipating another Confessions and that CD still gives me shivers. Really, the Live from London (thanks, JK) CD never leaves my upstairs stereo – you know the one. The stereo that I use ONLY when I’m getting ready to go out. But I still love our Majesty the Queen and I’m still going to try to make this CD work. But after giving it a full week in my Jeep, I’m giving my review.

1. Candy Shop
Terrible. Hey, Madge, Xtina did this song a million years ago and it was way better.

2. 4 Minutes
Love. Cant really find a way to dance to this, but it’s a good song. Its over produced and JT is singing on it… but I like it. Sue me. But one thing that bugs me is that this song runs at 4:03 minutes. Now, if you are going to write a song called 4 minutes, best make that shit stop at the 4:00. This really bothers me. Cant say why, but its like she was too good to wrap it up in time and think we wouldn’t notice? OH WE NOTICED!

3. Give It 2 Me
AWESOME. But there is an actual interval in this song where Madonna actually says, over and over again: GET STUPID. I want to die when I hear her saying that. Die. If they could cut that part out, I would really love this song.

4. Heartbeat
Don’t even remember this song, so it prob sucks and I skip over it when it comes along… So. I don’t know.

5. Miles Away
Not bad. Ok. It’s Madonna – its softer dance music. It’s ok.

6. She’s Not Me
Cute. Very cute lyrics that border on saccharine but this is a good song. I like it and it’s catchy. Every time I listen to it, I like it more and more.

7. Incredible
WARNING: This song will make you wish you were never born. I still haven’t made it through the entire thing. Yes, it’s just that bad. I’m not even sure where it came from.

8. Beat Goes On
AWESOME. Kick ass. Good song when you are drunk. Not that I would know because I never get drunk.

9. Dance Tonight
Not that unmemorable, but you can sing to it and jam a little.

10. Spanish Lessons
FUCKING TERRIBLE. Is this Santana? What is this?

11. Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You
R&B done by Madonna is only so/so. You can listen to it and enjoy it, slightly. (Yes, that’s the best I can do on reviewing this song.)

12. Voices
ABS LOVE. This song is great. Really like it. Plus it talks about dogs… and it’s not terrible in any way so I blast it.

If you want a copy, let me know. Don’t spend your $ on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're funny as hell. period.