Today's Shopping Bag:
1. Leggings. LOVE Urban Outfitters more than ever. When I read these were longer than normal, I knew they were meant to be.
2. Cream/Olive Tunic. Isnt this soo pretty? We'll see how it looks in real life. Thank God for returns.
3. Green dress for work. This looks totally cute for summer office wear and its dirt cheap. Like cheaper than my friggen favorite bottle of red wine.
4. Floppy Hat for working in the garden and/or just being outside and not getting wrinkles. La: Tell Haley I found it and I'll let her know if its as good as we dreamed it would be.
5. Another Tunic. I guess working in international development has really changed my style. This shirt is colorful and sophisticated and kinda cute - and its not BLACK. Go figure.
6. I love the length of these shirts from Forever21 because they are normal for me even though they look long. I bought the purple one to wear with skinny jeans.
Another day, another dollar!!
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can we talk about something? not only do i own the green dress from forever 21.. but i WORE IT TODAY! woe.
Post a Comment