Today’s Direct Quote: “She’s like southern – or Italian. Or whatever.”
Today’s Evidence that Heroes Come in All Shapes and Sizes: http://www.telegram.com/article/20080602/NEWS/806020355/1116
Today’s Radical Thought: We need to ration gasoline. It’s the only way to cut demand – without destroying people’s lives with high prices. People who live in cities with public transportation will get less allowance.
Today’s Random Text: “Why? You sending out wedding invites or suttin?” (Um, hardly.)
Friends and Countrymen, I hope you had a nice weekend. I love having Friday’s off, especially when it consists of Thursday night girls night out, Friday morning with COUB and mountain biking, afternoon solo time at the driving range, and movies with my mom. Ahem, 27 Dresses is TERRIBLE. But how hot is Edward Burns? Seriously. HOTNESS.
Speaking of Hotness, I give you Today’s Inspiration that Maybe I Should Try Bangs: Audrina.
Today’s Now Do You Get It? Coldplay’s performance last night at the MTV Video awards was pretty much stellar. It solidified my incredible devotion to a band that is our generation’s The Beatles. Fucking genius songs with incredible, timeless melodies and beats.
Today’s Holy Shit The Magnitude of This Just Hit Me: I’m going to see Billy Joel in concert, ya’ll. How bout some golf claps for that one?
And in the end, here’s to Sweet Sixteen birthdays created for a normal 16 year old girl who wants to become an actress so her theme was Hollywood and she got her first kiss in front of both her mother and father, who were in attendance as she danced with her “lover” to a Miley Cyrus song. Oh, man. Like I said, I find kids fascinating.
1 comment:
Salve Roommate Sheet..
Hometown: Hamden, CT.. Barre, MA
GPA: 1.3(me).. 4.0(you)
Favorite Food: Anything processed and gross (me).. Anything that fits in a mug (you)
Favorite music: OH SING US A SONG A PIANO MAN SING US A SONG TONIGHT..
cant wait to see you my main man.
Post a Comment