Monday, July 07, 2008

Strangely...

I thought it would be more.

How is everyone? Long time, no talk. Back to work here and the day has flown by, relatively. Not as fast as when you are actually home, watching TV, putting Murph in/out, and the hours go by in increments according to TV shows: 7-9 Today Show, 9-10 Regis and Kelly, 11-12 typically reruns of Flipping Out or Real World Hollywood, 12-1 news, 1-2, All My Children, 2-3, One Life to Live, 3-4 General Hospital, 4-5 Oprah and so on. You can see where I'm going with this...

Not really.

I actually did a lot of random stuff on vacay, which amounted to mountain biking, golfing, kayaking, shopping in NoHo, eating a lot of red meat, and drinking with friends. I had a great time. Cant wait to do it again sometime soon.

Up next: trip to the Hamptons, NYC, DC/Annapolis - perhaps Austin again? Funny how my stay-cation has given me the itch to travel.

Gotta cut this short. But let's welcome back Rachel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah thank god you're back.