Friday, September 05, 2008

OMG!

I almost died... This is BEAUTIFUL. Everything about this outfit is total perfection. Amen.

Last night I got to talking about fashion with one of my favorite fashionistas. And I must admit, I'm dreaming about the day she becomes a designer so then I'll be able to actually afford designer duds. Um. I hope. Actually, she may be so awesome that I wont be able to afford her.

But there is much to talk about. It's fall fashion, folks. FALL FASHION. Christ. Just the words alone make me tingle. I have so many things I want to buy, but I'm holding out for the really special pieces. Especially since I need to get that work on my Jeep first.

A few of my favorite things for fall:

1. This sweater would be perfect IF it was grey with a NAVY stripe.
2. These boots are so HOT right now.
3. I need a mustard colored handbag... like this one.
4. I know we dont "get" American Apparel, but this shirt is perfection.
5. And in honor of Keira, might as well pick up your own pumps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those boots.

Anonymous said...

ooooh i just love you! haha if by some freak oocurence i DO get famous u wont have to buy any of my wares! haha...