A few more sales. And my business partner made some too. This is exciting, peeps. Makes me feel all accomplished and shit.
So you know what else is awesome? Hosting an event with a bartender who has a broken bone in his left hand. Most likely due to rugby since we got him thru a connection at the Rugby Club. Good thing for hurricanes who know how to work a corkscrew.
A few random things going on today:
I'm getting my hair cut. Should I go back for bangs or keep letting them grow? What do we feel about my bangs?
BFF is back with a vengeance. And we are rescheduling May 16th for her birthday since she spent it lying half comatose for 19 hours face down in bed recovering from jetlag. Keep your calendars on standby. We're rewinding the entire universe for this.
MADONNA. (Again, no reasoning for this, just makes me happy to write it.)
I spent $140 at Walmart last night... on groceries. I estimated I had about $75 in the cart. WTF.
THE SUN IS OUT. Finally. Drink up that Vitamin D while you have a chance.
I'm getting dinner with one of my favorite people on the planet on Friday. This presupposes that this favorite person doesnt get asked out on a date for that same night instead by someone we both know to be a really good guy. This also presupposes someone 19 and named Britney doesnt mysteriously fall off the face of the planet. Ha.
Do you know what my BFF brought me back from Alaska? Do you think it was a trinket from Juno? A piece of homemade Eskimo jewelry? NOPE. I get a damn jawbone of a salmon... YEP. Dear BFF, Wouldn't it have been better to get me a "My BFF went to Alaska and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" shirt? Ummmmmmmmmm. I guess it makes for the most unique sovenier I've ever gotten.
And that really says something.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only I would get to work with a bartender with a BROKEN HAND. Do I get a martini out of this?
:)
Thanks for stopping by tonight even though I wasn't there! I know that volleyball ends Monday, so you can make someone ELSE walk Murph and stop by when I AM there!
Oh, Britney. BRING IT.
can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment