So hey, peeps. I just want to say hi, but I'm too busy to post something worthwhile. And that's a shame because I have some good stuff to talk about.
Tomorrow is finally Art in the City. I cant wait to be cleaning up around 8pm tomorrow night. Then, I'll be so ready to release all the stress and anxiety, that you probably wont even recognize me. I apologize in advance for any snarky comments I'm going to make from now until then. I just cant help it. When I'm in the middle of an event, I cant be nice to people. Its just not in my DNA. This is why I'm typically behind the scenes, organizing the entire show, pretending to be too busy to talk to anyone.
Tonight, we are hanging the show. So one late night prior to another late night at work = COMP TIME for at least a half day on Thursday. I love Thursday so much right now. Thursday is a wasted day of counting money. Friday, though, I have to pack up and prep for my ENTIRE WEEK OFF, which is always a hassle. There are two grants going out the week I am gone so I have to have everything ready to roll by the time I leave Friday. That is no easy feat.
First Memorial Day, then a week off just to relax and ride my bike with Murph. I'm going to try to sell my earrings to some shops around the area. And I'm going to catch up on movies and Big Love. Plus, I have a list of great people I really want to see...
But I have to get through tonite and tomorrow first. I can do it. I just wish I didnt go to yoga last night. I was thinking it was the best idea, to get my mind all ready and focused... but the instructor did a new routine that KICKED MY ASS. I'm sore and I'm exhausted. Way to go. But I have to admit, it was a great challenge and I loved it. Something about a dragon... its wings and flying. Very cool.
Today's Update: Still have no eyesight. I have to make another call today... Lenscrafters was a joke. $180 for LENSES. JUST THE LENSES. Then another $150 for the Brooks Brothers frames... these were not PRADA or Calvin Klein... ok? And that was just for the glasses... nevermind the sunglasses I was also going to need. So just go through your eye doctor... dont bother with that bullshit.
K. I'm out. See you on the other side!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, where do you do yoga? My friend and I are looking for a good place to take some beginner lessons.
Ummm....UPDATE
Post a Comment