Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm about to kick back and max it.
I'm only about 4 uncashed checks away from vacation. Who loves it?
I havent had time to write this week because the art auction was Wednesday as some of you very personally know... ALEXIA. (ha.) And I think all went well. That's what I'm hearing anyway. And to be honest with you, I tend to believe what I hear. Not what I read though. There's no credibility in print. Ya heard?
I can barely form a sentence today so writing this is taking some time. I aint gonna lie to ya. And in typical fashion, I remember thinking to myself, THIS WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A BLOG... at least 3 times and now that I have the time to actually sit down, write and post... NOTHING. I cant remember any of those good ideas. They come and go. Surprisingly easy. My mind used to be a catch all. Now... I have post-it notes.
Well since I'm both wrapping up the art auction and wrapping up for an entire week away, maybe its best that I do leave ya wanting more...
Have a great MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! Enjoy. And if anyone is around town, stop by the Farmer's Market. Me and my designer pal will be there. Come buy some earrings!
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment