Monday, June 05, 2006

Does anyone care about Murphy's Law anymore?

Really.

Does anyone want to read Murphy's Law anymore? Cuz, um... I dont feel it. Or maybe I'm just post-vacation Jill and I'm not in the right frame of mind. I just dont feel like writing. And I havent all week long. I actually, didnt even think about it til I was reading my friend's blogs and then I remembered: OH, YEA... I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!

But I had a good week. Boring. Tepid. Lazy. But good. Meaning, nothing awful happened. So that's all I got to say about that. It was superhot and I missed out on the a/c fiasco at work. Meaning, we didnt have any and it was a heat wave so intense in here, that employees were fainting. On the plus side, Admin handed out popsicles.
Yea, can it get much more GHETTO that that?

Oh yea, and I spent Thurs waiting for a washing machine to be delivered. And Friday, was spent without a vehicle at my mom's house. Murph actually woke me up around 11am... with a lick. On my face. I was pretty depressed that day. The rain didnt stop... EVER.

But I got to see three of my homegirls... One for a morning at the driving range with BFF. One shopping extravaganza for M's bday with K. And one evening of "If we go to one more politcal party, I'm going to VOMIT" with Alex.

It's all a person on vacay could ask for really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE, I was just about to TEXT YOU TO UPDATE because I was like, "I miss Murphy's Law!"

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting with bated breath for you to return from vaca. So don't think no one reads your blog. Bitch. Slut.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, don't stop the blog. I'll die.