I totally sprained my neck while on the 4-wheeler Sunday. The thing is, I didnt feel a thing until Monday morning. I felt uncomfortable turning my head to the side when the alarm went off. With much of a struggle, I decided to call in sick and THANK GOD I did because as the day progressed, so did the pain.
Welcome to Tuesday evening and I'm still laid up. I actually went to the doc and got some meds and what she suggested I get: an over the counter neck brace--sounds like the best idea I've heard in ages is actually just the thing out of my reach. I cant find one anywhere. At this point, I dont even care what it would look like. I would rather look like a car accident victim than keep engaging all the other muscles in my neck to compensate for the ones that are currently out of commission.
So this is totally overshadowing a great weekend. We went for a ride to the dam with the dog and then hopped onto the 4-wheeler and had a great ride. Sunday was an awesome day to be outdoors. Saturday, we did a crapload of errands and things for M and we got the watch fixed and I bought myself a beautiful blue ring... my birthstone. Its really beautiful and I figured since no one else was buying me a gorgeous ring, I might as well go ahead and put it on the Amex. Treating yourself feels so good sometimes. Cant wait to pick it up. Seems that my right hand is a little smaller than my left. Go figure.
K. Sorry this post blows. I'm in too much pain to writer.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you need to post the pic you messaged me.
OUCH, so sorry to hear that, but thank God you didn't break it...
Post a Comment